Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Moments

I had a moment a little while ago that I had to catch myself in. I was in a "I want" mood... thinking about how I want my life to be, or what I feel I'm not ready to take on that's occurring in my life, and specific dreams especially that I want to happen more than anything and I feel stuck that I can't make them happen... I had several comments silently screaming in my head, one after another, about what I want or don't want.

That's so wrong.

I had to take a step back and recenter myself... realize my life will play out how it's meant to. I don't know what's best for me- that's been proven by the countless times I've tried to take control of things for it to end up messy.

There's a plan for my life, and I don't doubt that one bit. I just need to learn to trust in a lot more. Things will happen as they're supposed to, when they're supposed to... In the meantime, I will keep praying and ending everything with, "if it's your will, God."

No comments:

Post a Comment